Thursday, February 9, 2017

This and That Thursday - by Lee

Many of you asked why I was banished from the kitchen. The Man, who does 100% of the dinner prep in our house, says I get in the way. He is always telling me to get out. I rarely listen. I am a girl who loves her food. He keeps trying and I will keep not listening to him.

Speaking of food - Lady and Man had a min-super bowl party. Lady doesn't mind football (sorry American friends, Canadian football is far more exciting but yours is watchable), but can never stay up for the whole game. (This year she says she clearly missed the best half of the game because that first half was pretty boring). Anyway, it is one of the days of the year, Lady doesn't  eat clean and they eat in front of the TV.

This is the feast made for two: Potato skins, onion rings, deep fried zucchini, wings. (In case Lady's trainer sees this, she also had a salad, so it was totally healthy).


Phod doesn't get excited about food, he was just happy to get snuggles. 


I showed Lady how much I wanted to taste some of that delicious food. I looked super cute. 


I looked longingly at it (in case you are wondering what is on the plate, after Lady was done eating, she brushed Phod and put his hair on her plate to take to the garbage).


Being cute and looking longingly didn't score me anything. In the end I got bored and went to sleep on my Lady. At least she gave me lots of pets and love and we got to snuggle, although I am sure wings would have been better!



27 comments:

  1. Oh those foodables looks VERY tasty!!!!
    I finks that 'super cute look' deserved at least a morsel!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that was the superfood for the superbowl I bet... and that food won any trophy :O)
    don't be sad I'm banned from the kitchen too... I always stay behind the mama, my paws on her butt like dancing a conga... butt today she wore her baggy jeans and I stripped it off...now I'm a weimerona non grata in da kitchen... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking hooman feast!! Yups it's the same here at my house too. I never get hooman food ever. ~sigh~ Anyway it's all good as you pups and I have the best family's ever. We're loved and spoiled so what more could we ask for... (I know just a bite of the hooman food right? ) BOL

    Love, Molly and my Mom @ The Fast and The Furriest

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree foot ball is boring and Mom knows nothing about it either....Mom's dad always watched baseball and golf or wrestling. Those 3 mom and talk about.
    That food looks yummy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am banished from our kitchen too. But I go right back in. I am so close to mom when she drops something (guaranteed) it falls on my head
    Edward (& Lily)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think a special tray should be made up for the doggies too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that good food is making us hungry, that hunger strike at our house went on for ages. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. What! No Super Bowl doggie treats? ;)

    Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those yum yums look very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our parents wouldn't have shared, either. Of course, we only are interested when they have fruit.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, you were THAT cute and she didn't give you ANYTHING?!?! That's just cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure looks like a fine assortment of foodables to us - Mom loves onion rings and potato skins - and sometimes she will share her tater skins with us.

    We hope seeing all that fur doesn't give the Momster any ideas about getting out the grooming brush for us.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  13. W H A TTTttttt ????????????????????????????? They Peeps had PAWty Foodables and did NOT Share with YOU TWO??????????/ THIS is an ABOMINATION. WE think Extreme PUNISHMENTS are in order...
    How about Withholding Cuddles and Greetings... and some SUDDEN SHEDDING over the entire house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous SuperBowl snacks. Clean, schmean. Fried is where it's at! Cuddles are nice too, but.... yum!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that looks yummy! We wish our Dad cooked....and we wish your Dad shared.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Now that's some football food! We hope you got a little taste, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummmmmm - those foodables look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We can't believe your pawrents didn't share anything with you! That is a punishable offence.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks delicious.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  20. mmmm your peeps had some good looking snacks
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  21. If there was that food in our kitchen we would never leave

    ReplyDelete
  22. All that food looks dewicious! I would have swiped a potato skin when da parentals were not looking ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, your uprights made some great game food!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHAT???? They didn't share? That's against the rules, I know it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!