Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Zaphod's Santa Letter

Dear Santa,

Thank you very much for all the wonderful toys and treats your brought last year. I really loved them. You are very nice. I would give you licks if we met and I wasn't too scared.

I don't know what to ask for. I have everything a pup could want. I have 3 soft dog beds. I have a basket full of balls and chucks and discs. There is a drawer of puzzle toys and cupboards full of cookies. I have my places to sleep by the fire. I have a wonderful sister Hailey and a Nin and a great Lady and Man. I know they work very hard to give me the best life they can.

Hailey says it is rude at Christmas not to ask for anything so, if I have to I have 3 simple wishes: a new fetch toy because I love fetch so much Santa; for Lady and Man to love me forever and maybe not to have to do things like clean my ears or give me a bath or use the vacuum; for all the puppies and kitties in shelters and rescues to find amazing loving homes. That is what I would like the most Santa.

Have a safe trip and I will try not to chase your deer that live near our house.

Love your Phody Boy




28 comments:

  1. What a perfect letter! Your picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phod that is very sweet indeed and we think Santa will be answering your wishes. Have a terific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phod I'll second that, but I'm sure the Lady and the Man will love you furever, who wouldn't love you? I also agree for that ear-cleaning and baths... maybe you can ask for a dry shampoo?
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an excellent letter to Santa and your 3 wishes are just perfect! I just know Santa will grant thos wishes for you.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Swooooon" you are such a sensitive guy Phody!
    Smiley Hugs!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are yer sure your not holding back there big guy ?
    I'm going to ask for some sand shoes so I can skip along the sand quicker to herd the seagulls.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh very sweet letter to Santa. I know you both have been very good so you'll surely get your wishes
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    OH Zaphod, you just sealed a little corner of my heart... so surely Santa Paws will be equally impressed! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should be proud of such a nice letter
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is sooo sweet! I hopes you get everythingy you wished for…and…a great big hug for being so thoughtful
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think not chasing the deer is really going to win you some extra points with the big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are with you 100% about all dogs and cats getting a home for the holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you were a very good girl and should be on the EXTRA NICE list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great list Phod....that sounds like it truly will be a done deal.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww what a wonderful list! I hope you get some more fetch toys!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, that is a wonderful letter. All us fetching doggies need to have a fetch-athon!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Phod, what a selfless Christmas list. I'm glad to have a buddy like you.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a very nice letter. I think you are on the "nice" list.

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a good letter writing that letter!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Phod. Your photo made me smile, and your letter made me smile even more! What a sweetie you are.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely letter!! But I wouldn't worry about asking santa for man and ladies forever love, you already have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ditto, even though this is the first time we've visited you (thank YOU for stopping by!), we're sure you'll be loved forever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is a very nice list! We hope Sandy Claws gives you what you asked... but we wouldn't hold out much hope for no more vaccum.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Handsome Phod, Good Phod. I am sure Santa will grant your wishes if he can! (I know Lady and Man will love you forever and beyond.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!