Monday, May 19, 2014

Date Day

Sarge is hosting a Blogville Date day. I have no idea how to photoshop so I decided I would write the perfect day I would have with my pups.



On my perfect dog day:

The dogs would let me sleep in. They would wake up and not be desperate to go outside so we could spend some time snuggling in bed. Then we would get up and go for a long walk in the woods. There would be no pulling or tangling. It would be a relaxing. If we saw evil Red John Squirrel, they wouldn't jump or freak out, we would just keep walking nicely.





After a nice long relaxing walk, the pups would be busy with their puzzle toys while I sit and drink a warm cup of tea. The tea would be warm the entire time I drink it, and not once during my drinking would there be scratching at the door or bugging for belly rubs.



Next on the day, would be bake a bone time. They can supervise as I make batches of cookies. While each batch was cooking, I would have the time to leisurely read all the blogs I love.



Once the cookies were cooked, we would do some training time. Everyone would have their listening ears on and wouldn't get so excited they didn't hear what I was saying.

Later in the afternoon we would go down to the beach. On the walk there, we would all be calm and there would be no pulling. Phod would have a great time swimming and fetching. Lee would love to putter around the beach and trying to catch the waves.


After dinner, we would spend a quite night on the couch, cuddling and watching TV or a movie. During the climax of the film, no one would scratch at the door. If there are dogs in the show, no one will freak out and bark and bark and bark.

Then it would be off to bed, for a good night sleep.

That would be my perfect date with my dogs.

______________________________

To our Canadian Friends:

Happy Victoria Day! 

18 comments:

  1. LOL listening ears. It would be nice wouldn't it but kind of boring. At least you can say life is never that over at yours. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can wake up now......wake shake shake - time to wake up and let the dogs out :) Nice dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..... that does sound pawfect!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds like a great day to me!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU A DREAMING......my momma agrees wif you and the pulling and pushing and demanding....we finks its her job.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure sounds like a perfect day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect date to me too. Hey next time you have one give me a call.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY VICTORIA DAY to YOU!!

    OMD this is fabulous. It would be a Relaxing Date fur SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope someday this could be your reality and not just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Victoria Day!
    Sounds like the PAWfect day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An EXCELLENT date that would be too!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sleeping late, no pulling...a cup of tea hot to the last drop Bwahaahaa (like that's going to happen) Great DREAM day with the pups.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your perfect day; mine would be similar and I would add, no loose dogs were terrify Hunter and stress me out(three attacks tend to do that to us). I think you've described a heavenly day!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I'll come over to your house and have date day with you......just say the word.

    Aroo to you,
    sully

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Lee and Phod - I think you have your directions! Get on it friends!

    And Happy Victoria Day to you too! Were you all at home? We were! We went to the Beach and played with Hose! Did you do any of those nice things for your Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a super way to celebrate the date day :o) I dream about such a day too, maybe we should write it on our wishlist for Santa... if we believe in miracles :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!