Thursday, November 21, 2013

Not for Santa Paws - False Confession Day - by Hailey

We are participating in false confession day. It has been suggested by some that if we confess, Santa may see and not bring us gifts. However, as Canadians, we think that Santa is probably to shocked by all of Rob Ford's confessions to even notice ours. We are willing to risk it.

So this is how it works, we share two confessions, one is true and one is false and you have to guess which is true and which is false.

Note: It has been decided that Hailey would confess because it would be very hard to come up with anything Phody would do he needed to confess.

Confession 1:
The Wet Floor
I, Hailey Bug, confess to being the creator of the big puddle that was at the bottom of the stairs last week. At the time, I said the cats had done it, but it was really me. The reason I did this was because Lady messed up my routine. She had a very early morning meeting and she took me for a very early walk. Man only took us out a second time. I am use to getting out 3 times. I was a little mad and I peed and I made you think it was cause you left me to long, although I can hold it for hours.

Confession 2:
Humped Baggy
I, Hailey Bug, confess to trying to hump Baggy recently. While I hump Nin almost every day, I know I am not suppose to hump Baggy. However, the other day he was just walking along the living room floor, and I went over to push him over and next thing you know, I was humping him. He did yell at me, but I am sure he liked it. Cause he was yelling, the people yelled, but I ignored them. It was worth it.

______________________________
PS. Lady finally got us our own email address. She said something about not liking to share her work one with us . . . .  we can be found at leeandphod@bell.net.



29 comments:

  1. Hmmmm we will go with number cause no doggie would ever want to hump a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go for numero uno we think. Lee we can't believe you would be so mean to baggy. Way to go with your own email address. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I am going for number 1. I don't like my routine messed up either

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think both are true, knowing you two Bawahwahhwhhhaaa xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know, this little whippersnapper got all humpy on me at the park the other day...no respect for public spaces and me.....shhhhheeeeshhh!!

    Sophie Doodle here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I puddle when Mom gets lazy too. #1 is True.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we fink it is no. 1 cos those things happen at our house ALL the time, and if we humped mean ole cat dietzy he would just as soon kill us.
    stella rose, maggie and gussie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to go for #2, just cos everyone else has gone for #1! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so much fun! I've been reading these all over and giggling at most of them. BOL This is a tough one because both could be true....I'll stick with number 2 being the false one!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm let's see... this is hard! I am going to say that the 2nd one is the true one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are going with both, that way if one is false then the other one is true, or if they are both false then we are gonna feel like an idiot, but since we pick both, then both could be right..... See what I did there? I confessed you! Lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well humping Baggy sounds like fun. So I say Baggy is the true one.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say you did it with the cat.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  14. We think #1 is true....because we think Bailey would be nursing some serious wounds if she had tried to hump Baggy. I'm a Feline I know these things.
    Hugs madi your bfff
    ps they both made me mol

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think confession 2 is correct. Old habits are heard to break.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow we have to think about this one. We know how it is when the schedule gets messed up, we like our schedules. But humping Baggy!! That is almost too funny to believe so........ it must be the true one!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Since Yesterday was HUMP day... we are gonna vote fur #2 being the TRUE one... PLUS we just LOVE humping each other. It is such good exercise and should be done FREQUENTLY just to keep everybuddy in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are the funniest confessions i have read so far!!
    I'm gonna go with 1 being true!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We think that # 1 is true. That could happen to us too.

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmmmmmmmmm....we think #1 is true, but it's really hard to pick one.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just got busted peeing on the carpet (again) so I am thinking that is the true one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Both could be true... Or both could be false. I am sure you are a Good Dog, just like me! (We Black Dogs gotta stick together!)

    But - what is this Santa? Cobi says she will tell me all about it when she's ready, but right now she is napping. Since I am Canadian-Dog too, do I need to be worried about Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pee Ess I like your new photos! I never noticed this before, but you look a little bit like Cobi's best friend! His name is Simon and he is Australian Kelpie. Do you have Kelpie as an ancestor too?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you did it with the kitty, BOL!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  25. Number 1 is my pick... and it has to do with "number one" :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. BOL I pick #2 because it is too funny and I just really want it to be true.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the first story so I am guessing that one. They deserve it for leaving us!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!