Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday - an award and a party - by Lee

Our Lady likes the idea of this thankful Thursday cause in general she believes "no good ever came from a Thursday"  and hates them. She says it is good to have something so positive on a day she generally dreads.

What we are thankful for:

Our Lady is thankful that after one day with the horrible collar, she took me on my harness and I didn't pull. I wasn't as good the 3rd day, but I was better  She wonders if occasional use of it will be enough to keep everyone safe. Paws crossed.

We are thankful for this award, given to us by our friend Misaki.



Here are the rules (some of which we may break):
1) Visit the blog of the person who gave it to you and thank them. We did that on Tuesday and we will do it again here. Thanks Misaki, you rock! (which is number 2).

3) Answer 5 simple questions: 

a) if you could change one thing, what would you change?
Lee: I would have food always in my dish
Phod: I would always have someone to play fetch with.

b) If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Lee: I am 3. This last half year since we moved has been pretty good.
Phod: I agree with Lee. I like the last 6 months.

c) What is on thing that really scares you?
Lee: Thunder and loud noises and being alone
Phod: That my people will stop loving me

d) What is one dream you haven't completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it?
Lee: To get to be off leash all the time. I don't know, I am working very hard at this.
Phod: To play ball all day. I don't know if I would get too tired.

e) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Lee: Rowlf the dog from the muppets
Phod: Baggy cause maybe then he wouldn't be so scary. 

4) here is where we are breakin' the rules, it says to nominate up to 20 blogs and notify each of them. This part always stresses us out, so we are nominating everyone who visits today! We love you all!

5) Display it. It will go on the awards page, tomorrow when our Lady gets home.


We are also very thankful to have been invited to Mollie and Ranger's Valentine's Day Dance.

We have decided to go together. I, Lee, really wanted to go stag so I could steal dates from other dogs, but Phod is too shy to go alone, so I will go with him and ditch him. I am dreading what my Lady will dress me up as!

We will also be thankful tonight when our Lady comes back from being away for 2 days and let's us read all our blogs. 

What are you thankful for today?



22 comments:

  1. Maybe just one in awhile with that collar till you get the hang of walking right huh? Not bad. Don't let my Mom know about that collar though, she might use one on me! Nice award there! You sure deserve it!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried not to let her know it helped. It was hard cause I hated it!

      Delete
  2. Well done on your award and great answers. How sweet you go to the ball together as so are we. I am taking my aged Pip as she is too old and no one will want to go with her but I love her. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phod: I would probably love her. I love everyone! I think everyone should be loved!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good Thursday. Congrats on your award
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award guys! Hope you have fun at the dance together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award and my Mom begs to differ about "no good having come from a Thursday"...SHE was born on a Thursday :)
    Of course there are MANY who would say that that supports your quote :) Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Lady was born on a Thursday too. She thinks that is a bad way to start a day too!

      Delete
  6. We're thankful we're home! After three weeks at camp...it's just great to be in your own nest.

    Tell Phod we're sure he'll get some dances. There's always Roxy if he doesn't mind getting his feet trodden on...BOL! And we're sure your peeps will never stop loving him!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phod: Thanks, I will be happy to dance with whomever! I just want to make them happy.

      Delete
  7. THANKFUL FOR THE SNOW!!!!!

    Love the answers to the questions! Lee i think it is so sweet you are going with Phod, but it's not so nice you're gonna ditch him- DONT BE SO MEAN!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee: I spend my whole day with Phod. We live in the middle of no where so I don't see other friends too often. I don't want to spend all my time with him. I should be free!

      Delete
  8. Well done. I love the answers, very much like someone I know ...kirby! He would also preferr to chase a ball all day as his favorite day and outing,although a little one it would have to be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. Today I'm thankful that it is snowing so I will be able to play in it tomorrow.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting more snow tomorrow, which is good cause ours is kind of icy now.

      Delete
  10. Big congratulations guy'z..Oh the ball iz gonna be such fun..We can't wait :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dancing sounds good, it is the dressing up we aren't excited about.

      Delete
  11. Congrats on the award:-) Looking forward to seeing you at the ball!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!