Friday, June 22, 2012

Packing Up the House

It has been an insanely busy week, not made better by the fact that it has been as hot as Hades and we don't have a/c. So packing and cleaning is made worse!

Here is a summary of our events last weekend:

I am totally stressed I hear funny noises outside!

Something is arriving
Let me check this POD thing out, this is where all our stuff is going to go.


80% of what we own is now in a POD in storage. Lee hated us filling it because she had to stay in the backyard so we could keep the doors open. She did manage to get out once, and run and visit the neighbours, but other than that, she was good and safe. 

Lee: "I thought it was stupid that my Uncle Chris was here and I had to be outside alone and Emma didn't come. I think my people hate me!"

So the packing is done . . . now for the selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!