Friday, April 29, 2011

I don't like that

One of the issues with spring and an almost record rainfall is the dog park gets really muddy.  The other day there were many spots we couldn’t go. Hailey went through the puddles like they weren’t there, while Gemi tried to tip toe through them and avoid them. Gemi would like to point out that she does have shorter legs than some, and at times the water goes up to her armpits.

It is also very challenging for Gemi to stay clean. After a good run at the cleaner parts of the park, Miss Cricket needed her paws  and belly wiped.  The first paw was met with some sighing. Paw 2, ended with me getting bitten. As I was wiping it, she pulled back, and yelped and then bit me. It didn’t break the skin, but it hurt. The rest of the paws and her belly were fine. I will try and be more careful next time I am wiping her paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!