Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working from home

Imagine the scene. I am working at home this morning. I am Skyping my client overseas. We had a few connection issues, but overall things are going well. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Miss Bug is standing. I watch in horror as she throws up the most foul smelling vomit ever. I basically drop my computer, explain to my client I need one minute as my dog just threw up and do a quick clean up so at least she doesn’t eat it. (I did the disinfecting etc of the area after my call). My client, is a wonderful woman who just chuckled at my misfortune. Said she had never had a Skype chat involving dog puke.

It is ironic that Lee picked this client to puke with because one time when I was visiting this client their dog got really sick in the car and threw up on his Lady’s shoe.  At the time, we all found this very amusing. I think now our karma is even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!