Friday, September 17, 2010

While the cleaners clean . . . .

Today the cleaners came. I needed Hailey out of the way. I tied her up outside. This is not the first time this is happened, but it is probably the first time it happened when I was upstairs for any length of time (I really needed to get some work done).

This is what she did:










That is the screen from the door.










While she was doing this, Gemi was peeing and pooing on the guestroom floor. I have no idea what my pets have against this room.

Turns out our dying dog that had crazy medical bills may have been a cheaper pet to have then Hailey. I must admit my patience is wearing thin, but on the plus side there is almost nothing left for her to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!