Thursday, September 16, 2010

Then and Now

I was thinking of some of the ways my life has changed in the week and a half Hailey has been part of the pack. Here is a summary:


Then
(Pre-Hailey)
Now
(Post Hailey)
Number of times needed to vacuum living room floor per week
1
7
Number of times I say off in a day
3
333
Number of steps I took before 8 am
200
5000
Number of times per day I needed to eat/felt hungry
4-5
All day
Number of pairs of pants that needed to be washed weekly
7
14 – all those puppy footprints
Amount of dog food consumed per day
1 cup
3 cups
The number of kids bus stops I knew in the neighbourhood
1
14
Number of garbage bags of dog destroyed items put out per week
0
1.5
Length of my left arm
Same as the right
2 inches longer due to the pulling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!